Insights Air Range
*** Covid-19 Update ***
In line with Government guidelines, we are planning for a 4th July re-opening.
However, please note that for the safety of both customers and staff, we will be making several changes:
- Unless customers are from the same household or social bubble, we will be strictly adhering to the 2-metre social distancing measure at all times. Therefore several shooting lanes will be closed for the foreseeable future; as a consequence, we will only be able to accept a limited number of shooters at any time, so ***shooting will be by booking only***.
- On arrival at the range, you will need to wait in your car and phone to let us know you are here. We will advise when it is safe to come in, after hire riffles and shooting stations have been fully sanitised. The reception area will no longer be used as a waiting room until the lock-down has been fully lifted unfortunately.
- We will be open 7 days a week for the foreseeable future, from 11.30am until 8pm. This will include Wednesdays, and a new 8pm closing time on Fridays too 👍
- Payment will be taken at the time of booking for all bookings of 2 lanes or more (bank transfer or card payment). Should we not be allowed to re-open on 4th July, all bookings will be honoured at a later date.
- Due to social distancing constraints, the minimum age for new shooters will be raised to 12 years old. Children aged 8-11 years old may still be allowed to shoot at the range as long as they are accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 21 shooting on the next lane and able to provide additional support if necessary.
- Block bookings (3 hours for the price of 2) will no longer be available until normal services resumed.
- We are unable to offer parties packages until further notice, unless people are from the same household/social bubble.
- Customers wishing to wear a face covering on our premises are welcome to do so, although there will be no obligation due to the 2-metre social distancing measure being adhered to. The wearing of safety glasses remains compulsory in the shooting area. All our safety glasses will be fully sanitised before each use, and customers who have their own are encouraged to use them rather than ours.
- Our toilet will be out of commission until the end of the lock-down for health and safety reasons.
Advance booking can be made by contacting the range on 07368 69 30 30, or on Facebook Messenger.
New Opening Hours (from July 4th)
Monday to Friday: 11.30am-8pm (last session starting at 7pm)
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-5.15pm (last session starting at 4.15pm)
Bank Holidays: 10am-5.15pm (last session starting at 4.15pm)
Contacting the range on 07368 69 30 30 and booking lanes, especially when planning to shoot at weekends, school holidays and Bank Holidays, is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment
Lane bookings start from £5 per hour (£4 for Members)
All shooters (per hour):
With own rifle: £5 (Members: £4)
With range rifle bundle: £10 (Members: £9)
Our air rifle hire bundle includes one Walther Rotex RM8 air rifle (fitted with bi-pod, scope and silencer), 4 target cards and 100 pellets
All shooters (per 3 hours):
12pm till 3pm session or 1pm till 4pm session:
£10 (own rifle) or £20 (range rifle bundle)
Please note: block bookings are not available at weekends, Bank Holidays and during the lock-down
Important information regarding prices and lane bookings:
For all bookings of 2 lanes or more, advance payment will be taken at the time of booking.
Payments for all bookings are non refundable in case of cancellation or no-show, unless cancellations take place at least 48 hours in advance.